Play at a Mobile Casino
One of the most rapidly growing ways to play your favourite online casino games is on your smartphone. Mobile casinos have exploded since they first popped up just over a decade ago. Since their early days, they have evolved dramatically.
The first sites only had a few games, and you needed to download them to play. Nowadays, mobile casinos can offer hundreds, if not thousands of slots online. Some can even be played without downloading any software at all. It is time to take a closer look at mobile casino sites and their bonuses.
What is a Mobile Casino?
If you haven’t tried playing at one yet, you might be wondering, what is a mobile casino? These types of online casinos are often very similar to online casino sites. They provide a range of slots and table games, too, The added perk, though, being that you can play on the move. You aren’t limited in terms of where you can play, or even when you can play. Good mobile casinos for UK players are Playgrand Casino and SlotPlanet Casino.
Some mobile casinos are bona fide portable gaming sites. They only cater to mobile users, primarily through downloadable apps. Others are quite different. They may be essentially the same domain as an online casino, albeit designed in a mobile-friendly manner. In the case of the latter, the sites are often accessed with your web browser. In that case, they will simply reconfigure their size to match your screen.
|100% up to £300 + 90 Spins|
|Lucky Days (NEW)|
|100% up to £1000|
|121% up to £300|
Mobile Casino Features
Regardless of how you choose to play mobile casino games, there are perks for doing so. Before you dive into mobile slot gaming, it is worth taking a closer look at those features. By sticking to the recommendations below, you can ensure that you are playing at the very best mobile casino sites.
- App or Instant Play: Mobile casinos may offer you a choice. On the one hand, you can download an app, and play via that. On the other, you can play at the site via your phone or tablet’s web browser. Apps require updates, which can be frustrating. However, they are more streamlined for mobile gameplay. Instant play (browser-based) sites are ideal for players on older devices which cannot be updated. All they require is a web browser and an internet connection. There are also special bingo apps, like HeartBingo-UK and MeccaBingo-UK.
- Mobile Compatibility: If you choose an app, make sure you pick one which is ideal for your phone or tablet’s operating system. They will often be specific to Android or iOS (Apple) devices. There aren’t many mobile casino Windows apps around any more, and Blackberry mobile gameplay is just about dead. If your chosen site doesn’t offer the app you require, you can always choose the instant play, browser-based approach.
- User-Friendly Interfaces: The very best mobile casinos will be easy to navigate. They will have a design which is friendly for fingers and thumbs. This is most likely to be the case with mobile apps. However, a few instant-play mobile casinos have kept this in mind, too. Fiddly, small buttons are a no-no for mobile casinos.
- Mobile Banking Options: One of the perks of playing mobile casino games is that you can deposit on the move, too. Plenty of top mobile betting sites allow players to deposit using their phone bill. The amount you deposit will be added to your monthly phone bill, or whenever your next bill is due. There is arguably no more secure way to deposit at a casino than via your phone.
- Promos and Bonuses: Mobile casinos often have special bonuses for their users. If the operator runs an online casino, too, the bonuses may or may not be compatible with both platforms. Mobile bonuses can include deposit deals, free spins, loyalty bonus and more besides.
- Gaming on the Go: Of course, the biggest perk to playing at mobile casinos is the ability to wager anywhere, at any time. Whether you are in bed, at work, on the bus, in the pub, or even the toilet – you can play. All you need is your handy phone or tablet and an internet connection, and you’re good to go.
Popular Mobile Casino Games
Players won’t miss out on playing top casino games just because they are using their phone or tablet. By and large, most mobile casinos carry the same games at their online cousins. The best ones will feature titles from many different providers. The more games a mobile casino offers, the more choice you’re going to get.
Amongst the main types of mobile casino games you can play are:
- Instant Win Games (Scratch Cards)
- Card Games
- Live Casino Games
- Table Games
- Video Poker
In most cases, mobile casino games have been developed to be friendly for use on phones and tablets. This means big, bold betting buttons, easy to click features, and versatile screen sizes to suit all.
Tips for Playing at Mobile Casino Sites
Before you sign up at a mobile casino and begin your journey, there are a few other things. We wouldn’t feel right about letting you go ahead without giving you a heads up. Here are several hints to help you get started playing at mobile casinos online…
- Top Casinos are the Way to Go: Never play at online casinos which you don’t trust. A mobile casino which is part of a well-known network, or run by a respectable operator is a start. So, too, are recognisable licenses, like those out of Malta, Gibraltar or the UK. Certifications of fair play, such as an eCOGRA certificate, also come highly recommended. If in doubt, Google the mobile casino and see if there are any complaints.
- Play the Best Games: Ensure that you find plenty of software developers at your chosen mobile casino. You’re more likely to find something fair and enjoyable to play if a lot of developers dish out games there. For free casino games we recommend GametwistUK.
- Make Sure You’re Connected: It is far easier to lose your internet connection on your phone than at home via a computer. So, make sure that you’ve got a good, reliable connection before you decide to play mobile casino games. After all, you’d hate it if you got disconnected.
- The Same Rules Apply: Adhere to the same rules as you would at an online casino. In short, don’t chase losses and don’t overspend when you can’t afford to lose money. Stay safe by using secure payment methods.
- Limitations Are Not Acceptable: Some mobile casino apps feature a smaller array of games than their instant play, browser-based cousins. Make sure that if you’re playing with a mobile casino app, that it can offer you just as many games.
- Mobile-Specific Promos: Only claim promotions and bonuses which can be used on mobile casino games. Not all of them can. You must read the terms and conditions. This section will usually state whether mobile casino games are compatible with an offer or deal.
- A Word About Banking: It is straightforward and convenient to deposit using pay-by-phone options. However, you cannot use these methods to cash out your winnings. Instead, you’re going to need a credit card or other option. If you do plan on using pay-by-phone options to deposit, you can already start thinking of an alternative cashout method. This will save you trouble later down the line.
Mobile casino gaming should be a piece of cake for any player who has played online before. With its added perks, playing on the go can be an even more enjoyable experience. Everybody is doing it and provided you stick to our advice; you can get cracking playing mobile games, too.