Yggdrasil Gaming Review
Yggdrasil Gaming is one of the fastest-growing casino software providers around. A stable developer with an excellent track record of providing fair slots. Yggdrasil is seemingly everywhere. Many major casinos worth their salt offer slot machine games from this Scandinavian provider. Offering games at a wealth of casinos doesn’t ensure that Yggdrasil Gaming is a top provider on its own, though. Being licensed out of Malta and the UK, and having their games certified and regulated, though, does.
As well as being amongst the fairest casino games developer around, Yggdrasil Gaming is also one of the most liked. Their titles span all sorts of genres. From the popular Vikings Go series to oddities such as Cyrus the Virus, there is something for everyone. Yggdrasil Gaming is a casino software provider on their way up to join the big boys of the industry. Anybody who has played their games will surely see why. Popular Yggdrasil casinos are Casilando and SlotPlanet.
Play Yggdrasil Games
|up to £200 + 200 Spins|
|up to £100 + 300 Spins|
|150 Happy Spins on Starburst|
The History Behind Yggdrasil Gaming
Yggdrasil’s history stretches back to the early 2010s. This means that they certainly haven’t been around for as long as the larger providers in the industry. The popularity of their casino games and their rise up the totem pole of software developers is, therefore, meteoric.
In their earlier years, Yggdrasil Gaming struck deals with fellow Scandinavian casino software developer, Net Entertainment. This allowed the provider to showcase their games at domains powered by their larger compatriot. Over the last few years, Yggdrasil has branched out, catering to all manner of casinos across the globe. Make no mistake about it, though, Yggdrasil still provides an ample supply of slots to NetEnt, and Microgaming powered domains.
Yggdrasil is continually adding new features to their games. As well as that, the casino software provider has also made a lot of ground introducing new types of games. Alongside slots, Yggdrasil now produces video keno and other instant win titles. The growth of this provider, it seems, is far from complete.
Betting Sites Which Utilise Yggdrasil Gaming Software
Yggdrasil services over 75 top casino sites. Most of these are powered by Net Entertainment, as mentioned. However, Yggdrasil games are also part and parcel of several significant Microgaming powered casinos. The developer solely focuses on game development, so there is no such thing as an “Yggdrasil Casino”.
The software provider doesn’t just service instant play domains. They have also developed iSENSE software which runs mobile betting apps. This software is ideal for operators who cater to both Android and iOS players. As Yggdrasil continues to develop its services and offerings, the number of domains using their software is set to grow.
About Yggdrasil Gaming’s Software
Almost all the significant developments at Yggdrasil Gaming have been related to slot production. However, Yggdrasil has diversified into other gaming lines over the last few years. Being mobile-friendly is a major part of their appeal. Each release that has been developed is guaranteed to run on modern mobile gaming devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Yggdrasil’s gaming software is also designed to be compatible with those services offering by other providers. In this manner, an operator can provide Yggdrasil games alongside those from rival providers with ease. This naturally helps to make the company an appealing prospect for any potential operator.
Range of Games
By and large, most of the games developed by Yggdrasil Gaming are online slot machines. As mentioned, all are mobile-friendly to boot. The provider’s casino offerings extend to video keno and instant win titles, but these are seriously limited titles.
One of the more recognisable entries is Sonya Blackjack. There are default and side-bet editions of this title. The blackjack game features an immersive 3D world environment and uses in-house REDUX software to power it. Motion captured characters an extra element to this ever-evolving product, which could become a rival to live casino gaming. Other table games are also being developed using the REDUX software. These are games you may wish to keep your eyes out for in the future.
The Inside Track on Yggdrasil Slots
Yggdrasil’s slot machines cover almost every theme you might imagine. Yggdrasil believes in transparency, so the volatility levels and RTP rates of all their games are published. They also believe in choice, which is why many of their games are strikingly different from one another. Special features which frequently appear in these games include mystery symbols, free spins and wilds. However, players will find a host of one-off, individual bonuses in various games.
Most Yggdrasil developed slots feature somewhat generic payline structures, with either 20 or 25 lines present. Paylines tend to be fixed, but wagers are nonetheless cheap. The software provider doesn’t really aim to cater to the high-roller market. Even so, Yggdrasil has no shortage of progressive jackpot games to offer. As well as top 3D graphics and great gameplay, Yggdrasil slots online can often be played in over 25 different languages.
Top Games You Should Try
Yggdrasil games can be found across the net at many leading online casinos. The software provider’s arsenal has grown rapidly in such a short space of time. A few of the more popular slot titles from this provider include:
- Jackpot Raiders: A recently released jackpot slot. Adventure and exploration themed slots are big in 2019, and Jackpot Raiders is Yggdrasil’s own attempt at the genre. The mobile-friendly release is one of the few such games to feature cracking 3D graphics and imagery.
- Hanzo’s Dojo: This Asian-themed slot is a 5-reel, 25-line release, and one which carries a non-progressive jackpot worth 100,000 coins. Developed using superb 3D imagery, it is a game which also carries 3×3 colossal symbols, expanding wilds and free spins.
- Vikings Go…Series: This is a series of three slots – Vikings Go Wild, Vikings Go Berzerk, and Vikings Go to Hell. These games represent some of the most bonus-heavy slots around. Randomly triggered features, fights against monsters, and a wealth of wilds all contribute to the fun in these three games.
- Cyrus the Virus: One of the first Yggdrasil slots to debut, Cyrus the Virus is still going strong. This slot represents the quirky side of the developer. A simple release of just 10 lines, it carries a jackpot worth €80,000 and features spin enhancement goodies.
- Joker Millions: The progressive jackpot slot is the jewel in the providers crown. It has paid out millions of dollars’ worth of prizes since it debuted in 2015. Joker Millions offers stacked icons, re-spins, frozen symbols and of course, mad money multipliers.
One of the other leading Yggdrasil Gaming developed slots which is worthy of a mention is Jokerizer. So, too, are Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Spiña Colada, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Orient Express, Wolf Hunters, and Baron Samedi.
The Perks of Yggdrasil Games
Aside from being fair, licensed and secure, there are a few other reasons to trust Yggdrasil. Here are just a few of them for you to consider:
- Yggdrasil Games appear widely across the net, often at leading, trustworthy casino sites.
- Their games are generally medium-low volatility titles, with cheap stakes and great prizes.
- Players can often experience a wide range of features between the various videoslots, as no two slots are alike.